McDonald’s™ Cyprus employs more than 1400 people at its 22 restaurants all across Cyprus, continuously supporting and investing in its workforce. The company makes sure to stand by the side of each and every employee, offering them continuous trainings as well as equal opportunities in both their professional and personal development.
Job Title: Guest Experience Leader
Locations: Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Famagusta and Paphos
As a Guest Experience Leader at McDonald’s, you will be working in a pleasant environment that requires teamwork and professionalism. This role main responsibility is the communication with the customers during their present in the restaurants, therefore proper customer service is the main requirement for this role.
- Greek or English Language is a must
- Friendly and extroverted personality
- Experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Personal integrity
- Competitive basic salary including 13th salary
- Free meal during working hours
- Flexible hours
- Health care insurance
- Provident fund
- Continuous education and development opportunities
At this address: https://www.mcdonalds.com.cy/mcdcy/careers/careers or in any McDonald’s restaurant.